Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions.
The information contained herein may be changed without prior notice.
As a customer of KMAA (Korean Martial Arts Armory), you certify that you are under no restrictions of law that may prohibit or restrict your purchase and possession of edged weapons and that you will use the product in a lawful manner. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless KMAA and staff against any and all claims, demands, actions, or proceedings, resulting in injury, loss of life or damages, losses, and/or liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees, relating to or arising out of any claim asserted by you against the aforementioned parties.
KMAA knows that how personal information is gathered, used, and shared is very important to you, and we appreciate the trust you put in us.
The information we obtain from customers helps us to personalise our customer service and improve your shopping experience at KMAA. We obtain this information through:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our products, product offerings and website, and communicating with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses KMAA.
• E-mail Communication
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from KMAA if your computer supports such capabilities.
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that KMAA transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to allow our systems to recognize your browser. They also help provide personalized logins and to store items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to enjoy a convenient and enriched shopping experience so we recommend that you leave them turned on.
KMAA is not in the business of selling its information to others. We share customer information only as described below:
• Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Protection of KMAA and Others: We will release account and other personal information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of KMAA, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer.
KMAA does not sell real swords or archery equipment to customers under 18 years old. Blunt swords and other non-metal sword products may be purchased by customer of all ages. If you are under 18, you may use KMAA only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
You provide such information when you search, buy or communicate with customer service. You provide information when you: place an order through KMAA; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information such as: your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; and product preferences.
Terms and Conditions
If you agree and wish to process with the KMAA subscription simply click and tick the box: Sign up for our newsletter.
At KMAA we aim to provide our customers with legitimate information. KMAA takes no responsibility for any messages posted. We cannot warrant the accuracy of any message and therefore cannot be liable for the contents of any message.
The messages/posts express on koreanarmory.com are the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the view of KMAA.
By subscribing to koreanarmory.com you agree not to use koreanarmory.com as a media outlet to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or in any content that could be in violation of any law.
By subscribing to koreanarmory.com you also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless copyright is owned by you or by koreanarmory.com
As a subscriber of koreanarmory.com, you may not post any links to other sites in your introduction thread or any other content field.
All images you post on this site become property of KMAA and can be removed at the administrator’s (KMAA) discretion.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment, given that there are no special circumstances that may affect production time, such as national holidays, late payment for shipping etc and are shipped via EMS/UPS/Korea Post with tracking. We will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
The delivery time for swords is approximately 1 month because all of our swords are handmade in Korea. We dispatches packages with EMS/Korea Post Monday to Friday.
Shipping fees can only be calculated when the goods have been packaged and the CBM and dead weight is calculated. When shipping fees are paid, packages will be shipped out. Any measurement or weight prior to packaging will be an estimate only.Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
At KMAA we try our best to assist our customers in offering the most affordable shipping service. Because this service is outsourced, we have no control over rate changes, however we endeavor to do our very best to continue to offer competitive rates.